Book Now
Ardmay House International Summer School

Visa Support

For students from outwith the EU, we provide the necessary Visa Support. We recommend that parents apply for a ‘Child Visitor Visa’ for their child.

Upon receipt of full payment we send out an official letter via DHL with the required information for the UK Border Agency.

Please ensure that you leave ample time to apply for a visa. Particularly leading up to the summer months, some British Embassies are very busy and can take a long time to process visa applications.

If you require further visa support please do not hesitate to contact us.